Tuesday 10 March 2015

Lush Christmas Shower Gels

Anyone who has been following me on Instagram long term will know I lost two family members in 2014.  It was the first week in November when my uncle died and if I'm honest, I'm just now beginning to feel sort of normal again four months after.  Lush Christmas totally flew by before I could even blink.  I was given a 500g Snow Fairy as a gift and a couple of the Christmas goodies but that's all I got.  I missed near enough everything.  This makes me sad... But I know Lush Christmas will be returning by October so I'm not too down about the bath goodies.

But shower gels... I've almost ran out of Snow Fairy! At the rate I use it and how much I use, I doubt I'll have any by May time.  I can't wait until October for Snow Fairy so I knew I'd have to buy another to keep me going through 2015 but it got me wondering about the other Christmas Gels.  I know Lush Christmas is over (sniffs) and we're even past Lush Valentine's Day into Lush Easter... But for me it's kind of Lush Christmas again.  Why? Well, em, I did something.  Que the cheeky embarrassed 'I've got the cookie' grin from me behind the screen.  I've bought a 500g Snow Fairy and Hot Toddy! Yay!  I also got a 250g Hot Toddy.


The past three weeks I've been seriously run down from the winter months and a bug.  Someone suggested to me to use Hot Toddy, assuming I had the SG.  So I was on the hunt down for Hot Toddy after this.  And what do you know, I found a 250g and a 500g from two lovely lushies on Instagram willing to part with theirs.  I'm waiting for the 500g to come through but I do have the 250g (punches hand in air; 'Yessss!')


I'm also waiting for my Snow Fairy to come through and it should be delivered before the end of the week.  I'm super pleased I could at least get Hot Toddy as well as Snow Fairy.  I was wanting So White as well... But I'm grateful just getting my hands on these two.  But I will be keeping my eyes peeled for So White if possible.


What's the lesson here folks? If you can, always try and keep an interest in the things you're interested in despite times being challenging.  You might miss out on things that will make you want to kick a tree stump which doesn't help anyone.  If you don't... Don't worry either.  I didn't and I've been able to snag a Snow Fairy and Hot Toddy when they aren't available at Lush.  That's what I mean by grateful.  At least I've got Hot Toddy and Snow Fairy... But look out So White, I'm after you!




No comments:

Post a Comment