Sunday 5 April 2015

Lush Kitchen Easter Haul

It's Easterrrrr! Happy Easter peeps! And I got some of the Easter goodies the Lush Kitchen offered this year.  
What was on offer:
  • Ma Bar bubble bar
  • Hippy Chick bath bomb
  • Egg Hunt soap
  • Bunny bubble bar
  • Choccy Egg bath bomb
  • Harvey bath bomb
I got 2 Choccy Egg, 2 Harvey and  2 Egg Hunt.  See below!  I also threw in a surprise knot-wrap, Carrot soap and a Lush bag! 

Carrot Soap
Gorgeous design and gorgeous fragrance - need I say more? I couldn't pass on getting this little honey as it smells like a dream come true.  So uplifting and comforting, and my favourite soap by Lush.  It just has such a fresh smell and is beautiful.  The buchu oil makes this product so fabulous!

Egg Hunt soap
I recently missed out on Mumkin bubble bar in the Lush Kitchen.  So when I learned Egg Hunt supposedly smells exactly like Mumkin, I jumped for two of them.  Smells really fruity and deep.  If I'm honest though, I'm slightly disappointed in the fragrance of this product - just isn't what I imagined.  I don't find it identical to Mumkin either.  But just because I don't find it as sweet doesn't mean I don't like it! It's a lovely soap and I can't wait to start using it.

Harvey bath bomb
Oh my toddy.  I bought this bomb on a whim because of it's design, I mean look at how adorable it is (below).  It's on my header banner too, up above! This smells incredible though.  Spearmint, Patchouli and Orange oil are what bursts through this gorgeous bomb the most.  I literally swoon when I smell this because it's so relaxing and sensual.  If you missed this and get the chance to get one - GET ONE.  Fingers crossed the Kitchen make this again soon or next Easter.  Or maybe even reformulated into another look entirely, you know, so it can be released again.

Choccy Egg bath bomb
Choccy Egg has got such a delicious smell I genuinely believe I'm in Easter heaven.  The chocolate and vanilla aromas coming together make this such a sweet treat that if edible would surely give you tooth ache.  I didn't think I'd love this as much as I do - kind of like Harvey in that regard.  I can't pick a favourite between the two since they're just so different! But I really do love how yummy this smells... I've wrapped my knot wrap around these two bombs hoping to make the wrap smell like them.

And here's an up close and unwrapped look at the goodies!  Harvey is such a cutie, don't you think? Let me know if you got any of the kitchen Easter goodies last week.  Or maybe even some of Lush's Easter Collection - Immaculate Eggception? Carrot Soap? Or Golden Egg 



Happy Easter folks! Let's get bathing! 

Instagram: @lushvoyage
Facebook: LushVoyage

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment