Tuesday 10 February 2015

Lush Haul 08/02/15

Hello Lushies!

I've finally got around to posting a snap of my Lush Bath Time Haul from the weekend! This is what I've got so far from the newly released Mother's Day Collection.  I've also got some more Valentine's goodies as I only had; The Kiss lip scrub and Prince Charming shower gel.

In the picture below from left to right is;
Ultraviolet bubblebar, Mother Superior bubblebar, Bubblegrub bubbleroon, Heartthrob bubble bar, Love Locket bath bomb and Lonely Heart bubblebar.  

I'm really excited to get my bathtime love on and trying out these beauties.  For anyone who hasn't had a look at the Lush Valentine's Collection yet you'll need to get to your local Lush store ASAP to have a sniff as there's only a week left! You can also buy some of the Collection on their website.  If you're going to look at their website, you can click here to see my overview of Lush's Valentine's Day 2015 Collection to get more info and real shop-based photos of the products.  

Hope all you Lushies have a fabulous week and treat yourselves!  



Lush Voyage 

Instagram: @lushvoyage
Twitter: @lushvoyage


No comments:

Post a Comment